Thursday, December 17, 2015

14 Day THM Menu

I've had incredible success with Trim Healthy Mama (THM) thus far and some Facebook folks have wondered what a menu plan has looked like for me - so I thought I would just post it here.  Here's what two weeks worth of meals look like in our house "thm style".




Monday:        THM Pancakes - E
                      taco salad - S
                      simple black bean soup - E
                      dessert: apple crumble (new cookbook pg. 338)

Tuesday:        blue-berry muffins - S
                      broiled mozzerella & turkey on Ezekiel toast - E
                      salsbury steak & mashed fotatoes - S (new cookbook pgs.174, 219)
                      dessert: butterfinger bars

Wednesday:   lowfat cottage cheese & peaches - E
                      fat-Stripping-Frappa - FP
                      empanadas w/peas & green salad - S

Thursday:      omelet; eggs, cheese, bacon, mushrooms, onions, salsa - S
                     quinoa goes cajun - E (new cookbook pg.69)
                     lazy lasagna - S (new cookbook pg.140)
                     dessert: cry no more brownies (new cookbook pg.314)

Friday:          Oat Berry Breakfast cake & Lemon Yogurt - E
                     fuel pull salad - FP
                     fooled ya pizza w/onion & green pepper - S (new cookbook pg.214)

Saturday:      satisfying granola & 000 vanilla yogurt - S
                    sweet potato oat soup - E (new cookbook pg.102)
                    bean burritos w/fat free plain yogurt, tomatoes, onions, salsa, cilantro) - E

Sunday:        apple cinnamon crockpot oatmeal - E (new cookbook pg.)
                    leftover sweet potato oat soup - E
                    leftover lazy lasagna - S

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday:      cottage cheese & apple - E
                    hot dogs in a wrap, colorful coleslaw - S
                    white bean chicken soup - E
                    dessert: fat-stipping-frappa (split four ways)

Tuesday:      steel cut crockpot oatmeal - E
                    big boy smoothie - FP
                    turkey burgers, sweet potato, & cottage cheese - E

Wednesday: egg-filled Joeseph's pita w/turkey sausage & red peppers - S
                    THM pancakes - E
                    leftover white bean soup - E
                    
Thursday:     leftover blue-berry muffins - S
                    broiled turkey & mozzerella on Ezekiel toast - E
                    tuna casserole & green salad - S
                    dessert: italian cream cake

Friday:          fried eggs in butter w/broiled turkey sausage - S
                     deli meat roll-ups - FP
                     pepperoni pizza - S

Saturday:      crepes w/berries & fresh whipped cream - S (old cookbook pg.220)
                    creamy chicken soup - S
                    quinoa salad - E
                    dessert: bust a myth banana cake (new cookbook pg.)

Sunday:        oatmeal w/ground flax, butter, 000 vanilla yogurt
                    taco soup - S
                    leftovers from the week - E or FP

16 comments:

  1. Good rundown of your menus. Thanks for sharing! Do you not have any snacks between meals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have snacks IF I'm hungry. I don't always and I'm rather boring about my snacks - they're always something fast and easy like a half fruit with 000 vanilla yogurt or 1% cottage cheese, light rye wasa cracker with light laughing cow wedge, a light trimmy, or even a full FSF. Sometimes just a very small warmed up version of a leftover meal. I never "schedule" snacks, but always have those things on hand :o)
    Thanks for stopping by Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful menu... and definitely inspiring me to work on a menu and stay on track. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Pam. Glad I could be of some help to someone.

      Delete
  4. Your meals sound really good and I have the books so I need to get busy!! I notice you have a lot of E's and I notice E's don't leave me full for as long? Do you find you lose better with them or feel more energy?
    Thanks!! Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that with too many S meals, my weight stalls, but then again I too am much hungrier with E meals - that's when FP snacks come in handy. I'm kinda weird though... I like feeling hungry - it makes me feel thinner :). So if I can get through with just the hunger and no head ache, I do.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing! This is very informative! Blessing to you on your food freedom journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome... thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. This looks VERY helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Stop back by sometime.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing! They look very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Anita. I'm glad to be able to help in some way!

      Delete
  8. I can't thank you enough.. I strugle with E meals and getting enough into my week. I'm so going to try this out next week. Is there a way to pin this menu?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! I used to be afraid of E meals, then I realized they are necessary to lose the weight. There is an option to pin this directly below the post itself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you mind sharing about how much your groceries cost with this meal plan? We're trying to eat thm, but our grocery bill is getting crazy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Fairly new to THM. Had quick weight drop of a few pounds then stalled. Your tips and menu plan may be just the help I need.

    ReplyDelete

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...