Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 With Family

Daniel's family came out to spend Thanksgiving with us; his mom, dad, and sister.  We had a wonderful time filled with lots of laughter, talking, target practice, and of course - food!  Pictures all taken with a phone...

Ali with Gpa Larry
Ali with Gma Linda
Ali with Aunt Tammy
Gpa Larry teaching Sydney to site the new rifle

Displaying 20151126_161413.jpg
And... I kept it (mostly) THM approved.  There were three off-plan items (as indicated **), but those that didn't have to worry about it (which emcompasses everyone, except me) partook.  Not many plans that I know of can you go through the holidays coming out on the other side losing weight!  

What was on our menu?

turkey
gravy (xantham gum)
mac -n- cheese (used Dreamfields)
green bean casserole
mashed potatoes**
corn**
wheat rolls**


We enjoyed the visit and are looking forward to a summertime visit... (ahem!)
Thanks you all, it means a lot that you took the time to drive all this way.

Hope you all had a thankful day.

And because Ali took an extra picture with her Mama (me)...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...