Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Alisha Ann 2015 Photoshoot

I've been an absentee parent when it comes to photographs lately (lately being the past few years).  We have pictures of both girls throughout each year, but we haven't taken any pictures worthy of a photo frame.  Alisha turned 20 in April and I didn't get her pictures taken - her first year out of the teens warranted it - so today she got all gussied up and we went out to snap some pics.  Enjoy...


picture #1

picture #2

picture #3

picture #4

picture #5

picture #6

picture #7

picture #8

picture #9

Picture #10

Picture #11

Picture #12

Picture #13

Picture #14

Picture #15

Picture #16

Picture #17

2 comments:

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...