Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First Snow

There is so much gratitude in my heart today.  There is every day, but God's glorious creation and (in my husband's words) awesome yet gentle power of nature showed it's face today and we woke to this site out of our bedroom window.  I can't tell you how it made my heart leap with joy to see it.


The fact that my God cares enough to not only provide what is needed to sustain me, but also to give me the things I want (in the flesh) also.  A house and church home has been at the top of that list for quite some amount of time.  And He's provided both this year.


And a furry critter to help fill my heart with even more love. 


I don't know why I love this particular view out the kitchen window so much... maybe it's the little wooden sign attached to the tree....


Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

2 comments:

  1. We got 7" here in our neck of the woods! Yes, very pretty....but not so fun when my husband had to work ALL DAY and just got home at 10:15 tonight..and he informs me they still have power outages and will have to work Thanksgiving Day. I'm so thankful we never lost power! I hope y'all didn't.

    Happy thanksgiving to your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....that stinks, Deb. Well, I hope your family gets to be together. We got about the same amount of snow here too and (thank the good Lord) we had no power outages here either.

      Delete

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...