Friday, October 17, 2014

Vintage Cow Pitcher


I found this vintage pitcher at Goodwill one lucky day - it was destined to come home with me.  I know it was meant to have fresh milk in it, on the breakfast table.  Since we don't have fresh milk to put in it I substitute some fresh flowers.

I'm very excited to see all the perennials that surround our front porch, next year.  I haven't lived in one place long enough in the past [almost] ten years and all the little things I've planted were simply seedlings that I planted to enjoy for that season.  I can see, already, that things will need to be moved.  However, since Fall is here, I thought I would gather clippings from this year's "seedlings" and enjoy them now, while I still can.


1 comment:

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...