Monday, September 08, 2014

Working In the Bedroom

Progress in home renovations is a big deal, but this one is a really big deal for me....  This is the clothes closet in our bedroom.  It is the project that makes unpacking the mounds of boxes in our bedroom possible.  We were working on bathroom, but I convinced my hubby to abandon his efforts in there for the time being to get the closet done - he agreed.

In the picture below you see Daniel
 standing inside my new long-term pantry (yay!!)


And the drywall is up....  We didn't do the drywall the way we were "suppose to".  We were suppose to buy another two or three sheets, but we had more scrap than we had money so we used the scrap ;o)  We figured... it's a closet!!!  The opening you see in the back of the closet was the master closet that we turned into seasonal storage.  Next step... compound.  And lots of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...