Friday, September 26, 2014

A Peek Behind the Sofa

I've been attempting to find a place for everything and putting everythingin it's place.  Like this bench and the antique crocks and scale that found its way out of a box from the corner of our bedroom this week.  I bought this little bench at the ReUse It store specifically for this house.  I thought I would put it in our new foyer, but alas - it's too long to sit where I wanted - so I found another place behind one of the sofas.


And since the garden hasn't been mature enough until now to get any flowers I thought Fall would be a great time to cut a bouquet - while I still can.  I just love fresh flowers and the butterfly bush flower smells divine!


Stay tuned - completed pantry is coming up next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...