Friday, May 09, 2014

We've Been Framed

Bathroom walls have been framed and we are headed to get drywall today!  It seems to be taking longer than it should, but the electrical portion and plumbing are really not fun for Daniel.


See that big 'ol bathtub?  I can't wait to soak in that thing - with a splash of magnesium to help the joints and muscles that have taken a beating over the course of this renovation!


There is going to be two half baths and one shower room.  That's all we need for our little family - and I'm ok with [Daniel] only having one shower/tub to clean (yes, that is my hubby's static chore around the house).   

Hoping to show some real completion pictures on Monday!  Send prayers and positive thoughts, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...