Wednesday, May 07, 2014

We Have a Wall Y'all

 Sorry, I was an absentee blogger yesterday.  Honestly - there's a whole lot happening, but not in the way that I can take pictures.  Lots of plumbing stuff under the house going on, but I'm NOT crawling down there with Daniel to get pictures for you.  I love y'all, but no way.....

However, demolition is officially over and we've started putting things back in place.  The first small wall went in just yesterday and I couldn't have been happier to hear it get nailed into place.

If you recall our master "closet" (which wasn't a closet at all) looked like this...


Then like this...


Now, like this...


This is going to be a long-term seasonal storage closet - with access through our new closet.  See that opening behind Ali on the right?  That will be the new access point for that storage, but where's the closet you ask?  That's on it's way today!!!!!


Signing off... to go buy lots of SHEETROCK!
yay....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...