Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sunlight

Enough about renovations for right now.  I have to just stop and say that I LOVE MY LITTLE [not] WHITE HOUSE.  For many years now I have lived with kitchens that were either extremely dark or didn't have a window in a position to allow light to pour in....  I walked through the kitchen just the other day and that light was just pouring in on my temporary, make-shift, plywood counter top and I had to just stop and admire.  I was giddy with excitement as I hunted for the camera to document this glorious sight.  And although there are still so many things to be done - I'm in love with this picture.  It still makes me smile, just looking it it!  


Shower isn't going to happen 100% tonight, but we do have a sink!  Ahh... to wash my hands after using the brand new toilet :o)  Just another little thing that makes me smile....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much is coming together day by day!! I've been following along though haven't commented every post. We've been in renovation mode, too, but it's outside in the garden! Maybe soon we both can sit back and enjoy the fruit of our labors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...