Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Last of the Demolition

A wall had to come out unexpectedly... you can't know how my heart sunk when my hubby said "we may as well just take the whole thing out.  I thought we were done with demolition then he lowers that sonic boom.


So, what is a gal to do?  Embrace it and start ripping out a wall.


The truth is, it's being taken out because of something I wanted (in my 'vision') for the kitchen the fridge had to take the pantry's place which meant the doorway had to move by 6 inches.  SIX INCHES y'all.... I sure do hope the new fridge likes it's new home.


So right now the kitchen is looking like this....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...