Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kitchen Mock-Up

May seem silly to many people, but when we brought the cabinets in from the porch and placed them in their rightful spaces... I think I heard a very theatrical "hallelujah..." ring in my ears :o)  I know it's only a very small step, but that very small step means we're getting closer and closer to being finished (and I really want to be finished).  Drywall is getting done a little each night...


Plumbing is almost getting done...


And... I'm moving on to the hallway floors!!!


Putting everything back together makes me SO.... happy :o)



2 comments:

  1. Y'all are amazing!! It's so unbelievable all the stuff you've done! I'm sure it will be all the more sweet knowing that you did it yourselves! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cabinet coming off that wall- it will be so much better with the flow of the rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...