Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's Been a Few Days

Sorry about that...
But I think I have an legitimate excuse; we moved.  INTO THE NEW HOUSE!  
Its not an ideal situation, but we were spending so much money ($$$) on gas going back and forth that I could have bought my butcher-block counter tops.  As we figure it - we're saving over a thousand dollars by moving too early and living like this...



I have gotten a few things set up to look like we're actually living here...


But even without plumbing, flooring not done, living with only a path through the house... we all have the same thoughts:


It's been a long, HARD three days for all of us.  I didn't take pictures of us moving in during the pouring-down rain or the flat tires on the moving truck, but I do have lots to share so check back.  We're taking it easy this weekend and getting back in the saddle on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...