Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ali-ism; Taking Care of Her Issues

Ali is our witty comic around the house - she can't seem to take anything serious. When seriousness strikes she'll crack a joke or simply start laughing [out of nervousness] to break the seriousness.  When her wittiness kicks in and she says something off the cuff that is just cute or plain funny I like to blog it as an Ali-ism.  You'll find several of those on this blog :o)


Anyhow...

We were having a conversation the other day. When Ali decided to point out one of Sydney's "issues".  I seriously and pointedly discussed that that we all have our own issues to deal with and we need to take care of they plank in our own eye before dealing with the speck in someone else's eye.  To which Ali responded with...

"I know, I know, but I have to take care of her issues before I take care of mine - that's just the way I work."

It struck me as comical and I wanted to blog it before I forgot - that way - when she has children she can revisit the things she said and it'll make her feel better that her kids are not any weirder than anyone else and that the apple didn't fall far from the tree :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...