Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Am Beyond Excited Today


After seven years of waiting, the Lord is giving us our own home again.  The fault of the seven year wait is none other than my own, however, a lesson has been learned (that I will explain at another time, in another post).  I am forever indebted to my Father in heaven - He provides everything I need - not only is the spiritual, but also in the physical.  I can't wait to share all of it with you, but for now I must go sign papers and get a house!  ##gratefulchildofthemosthighGod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...