Tuesday, March 25, 2014

More Snow? Really?

Spring is here. The daffodils are blooming all around. The robins have even made it back, but old man winter showed his face once more, just out of spite!  Five more inches fell this morning.  It has stopped for the moment - let's hope it's the last!


And speaking of robins....  This one just happened across the porch as I was typing.  She's probably the largest I've ever seen.  I would bet there are babies in there, waiting for Spring too!


Have a beautiful God-given day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...