Sunday, June 30, 2013

Finding A Place To Camp

Out and about the other day trying to find a place for us to camp we stumbled upon a nice little spot in the George Washington National Forest and pulled off the road to check it out.

We all got out of the car, me being the last.  As I exited I felt an extended brushing against my not-protected-because-I-was-wearing-flip-flops-toe ever so lightly and looked down to see what plant was bugging me and found that "plant" in the form of a copper head snake.


I'm just glad he was alright with sharing his part of the forest WITH me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...