Saturday, December 01, 2012

Cookie Exchange


I hosted my first ever cookie exchange for the ladies of the home school co-op we've been involved with.  We had some snacks, soup, sweets, and cider; along with a crazy amount of laughs!


We did a white elephant gift exchange.


As well as a reindeer antlers game.  
By the pictures can you guess what the object of the game was?


Can you tell who won?


Although, all put in wonderful amounts of effort :o)


Fellowship of all ages goes a long way....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...