Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Time At Target


Daniel and I were out Christmas shopping [at my fav store] the other day.  Of course I had to hit all the clearance end caps and such....  I mentioned in passing about many, many, many things I liked.

In putting together a couple posts today, I noticed there were pictures of those things I had mentioned liking - in passing.  Daniel took Ali out on a date and her choice was Target (woman after my own heart).  While at the store with Ali, he took pictures of all the different things I liked - to remember what they were!  I think that's hilarious and sweet all at the same time!  He's a typical man in that he doesn't remember things well, but not typical in the fact that he loves to love me through my love language - gifts.  What better gift to give than one the recipient loves (I heart Target)!




On to their date...as I've said in other posts - Daniel takes the girls, independently, to do things they want to do.  Every now and then he chooses and just surprises them, but he likes to see them happy so typically just lets them decide.  He goes where ever they want to go in the store...

linens...

cake decorating...

 scrapbooking...

One day, when they are older, they will realize just how Blessed they are to have a daddy that loves them so much and wants to spend time with them!  

I am Blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...