Friday, November 02, 2012

GeoCaching

Love = learning to like what your spouse enjoys doing.

I like to happen thrift stores, if for no more than to "window shop" and Daniel goes right along with me.  I always know when he's had enough when I can find him quietly perusing the book section!

He likes to GeoCache, even if he can't find it.  This particular cache he hadn't been able to find with his gps, so since I joined him for lunch one day he thought it would be fun to use my smart phone to find it.

It was found...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...