Monday, June 04, 2012

Garden

It started out as a nice yard...

Then a very nice man came and tore it up for us...

It took him some time, but eventually it evened out.

I supervised :o)

Toby was insect control, and seized when he had the opportunity!


And then came the planting!


And exploring (er...*archaeological excavation* studying Egypt in school)


Currently we've planted:
43 tomato plants (lost two so far)
corn (two varieties)
green beans ('ode to Dad)
cucumbers
acorn squash
zucchini
pumpkins
lettuce
spinach
carrots
onions
beets
cabbage
broccoli
cauliflower

...and then there's the herb garden, but that's another story.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...