Thursday, April 05, 2012

Seventeen Years Ago

Ali came into the world...


I think she's turned out pretty good!  I'm very proud to call her my [not so] little girl...

For this year's birthday, she wanted to have a mystery dinner party.  So she invited some friends and we did just that!  They had a great time playing their parts!
The "Most Likely" club members...

Notice in the upper corners...Sydney and another little sister were able to participate.  Their parts were undercover spies; Nancy Drew and her trusty side-kick Bess Marvin!  They were the "waitresses" for the party, while I was the cook, and Daniel was the facilitator.

The two detectives...


The whole motley crew doing a funny picture...


Scavenger hunt next year????  
I think we had as much fun as they did!

Happy 17th Birthday Ali-Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...