Sunday, February 05, 2012

A Jenga Night

We've all had a cold around here.  Stuffy noses being blown, watering eyes, and coughing here and there so we stayed home.  We didn't feel it necessary to share with anyone!  
So, we played Jenga while dinner was cooking.  It was fun!  


I figured I'd be the one to knock it down, but alas, I was not.





See how the blocks appear very sparse at the bottom of the tower in the picture above?  Well, that's due to the man in the picture below trying to put the thrill in the game.  He was the one to weaken the tower each time, but he was not the one to make it fall.


So who made it fall you ask?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...