Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Toby

This is Toby.  The kitty cat that adopted Sydney a year-and-a-half ago.  He was a wild kitty that didn't come inside the house for a very. long. time.  because of being a boy kitty that liked to leave a trail of his "essence". I cannot stand the smell of "essence of kitty".  yuck!  We had him fixed and it cured that little problem.


Because it's been so cold outside at night - we've recently allowed him to be inside.  And we've noticed little marks on the arm of the sofa.  Deastating, I know!  So we had to take him back to the vet to have his claws taken care of.
Inhumane?  possibly.  Necessary?  absolutely.  Done?  of course.


Now he sits on one specific chair, with his paws over the arm, looking out the back door.  He sure is a cute kitty, with lots of personality.  By the way - he was named Toby because his girl's daddy had a cat named Toby when he was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...