Monday, February 22, 2010

Ali-ism; Half Egyptian


For the past few days, I've been working on getting the curriculum for next year's homeschool.  I mentioned to our (nearly) fifteen year old daughter - she would be going into a different history next year, starting over from the beginning ~ and she replied with:



I'm not going back through Ancient Egypt again, right?  Really, Mom, please tell me I don't have to do more Egyptian studies!  I've already been through it twice and I just don't think I can take more Egypt.  For crying out loud Mom, I'm half Egyptian already - look frontalism (as she physically posed for me)!


I laughed so hard my eyes were watering.  She says some of the funniest things, without even trying.  I love that about her!  Thanks for the laugh, Ali!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...