Friday, January 29, 2010

Snippets From Syd; Sneezy With a Chance of Meatballs

And it came to be, on a cold, cloudy day, a sneezing fit came over eight year old Sydney as we were seated at the table eating a lunch consisting of hamballs, parmesan pasta, and salad ~

aaaa-choo! #1

aaaa-choo! #2

aaaa-choo! #3

Sydney ran to the other room, retrieving a hankerchief and USING it, leaving the rest of us to finish our lunch.

And with each of us, taking a bite from our perspective plates, we heard ~

"Oh man, I have meatballs coming out of my nose..."

And the rest of us, simultaneously, laughed, shook our heads, and chalked it up to it simply being Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...