Wednesday, August 26, 2009

T'was a Wasp


Once again - out on the trampoline!  They told me they were going to have a marathon day of it - on the trampoline until Dad got home.  And of course I don't mind since we haven't started school yet.  In this picture they're watching the wasp that joined them.  They were spraying down the trampoline, and each other (ahem.and everything else within fifty feet) and Mr. Wasp wanted something to drink.  They decided to take a break to make sure they didn't upset the tender balance :o)



And right now - they're outside, on the trampoline, together, having a "sister picnic".
I'm so glad they are as close as they are!

Sibling relationship - that is something that I've never had and wish I could have!  I didn't have a sister and my brothers are SO much older than I.  Still - I remember longing for that close friendship; of sisters.

Thank you Lord for a close family ~ now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...