Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ali-ism; A Mini Post About Absent-Mindedness

After dinner out last night, I decided to drive, proceeding around the turnabout, which is just a lane that makes a U-turn legal. However, once I turned us around, I forgot why I had originally headed us in that direction. As we all laughed about my absent-mindedness our oldest chimed in and said:

"That's OK mom, I understand, I went into the bathroom today and forgot why I was there. When I returned to my bedroom, I remembered the whole reason I had gone in there was to go to the bathroom."

As, I'm sure you can imagine, I couldn't possibly feel as silly as I had prior to her comment - after all, who could top that, and even-more-so, who would want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...