Monday, May 28, 2007

Fudge Bars and Pork Roast

This is going to be very short, but I just have to write about this - it's so cute!

Today, for lunch, the girls and I had leftover pork roast and potatoes from last evening's dinner; with the promise of a fudge bar for a 'sweet' afterwards. After finishing our meal (and our sweet) I made the comment, from one room to the other, that we still had one leftover that someone could have the next day for lunch. Our oldest daughter announced "...I call first dibs on the pork roast.", which I thought was going to cause a conflict. As it turned out, our younger daughter, surprising me, had a different agenda. She announced, quite seriously "...I call first dibs on the fudge bars.".

Like mother like daughter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at blogs, for me, is like driving down the street at night and happening by a house that has all its curtains wide open with the lights on... you get a quick glance into someone else's life.

So, friend, please leave a message... I'm leaving the curtains wide open and all the lights are on. I'd love to chat with ya! (and I try to respond to all my comments)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...